-
Junior Member
registered user
Sony CDU77e Mounting & Adaptec 1350 Hook-Up
Hi folks;
I want to install an old Sony CD-ROM Drive named CDU77e into a PIII machine.
Does anybody know if this drive is detected for what it is or do I have to
consider trouble?
Then, I am also having an magnet/optical drive from Fujitsu/Siemens (ScSI), which
I want to operate over the Adaptec 1350 cable.. (.plest module?"
My point being here is: Will this be an easy task, or do I have to plan for more time
trying this out in the next couple of days when I got time?!
Similar Threads
-
By stfnhrrs in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 08:14 AM
-
By vern96 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-15-2005, 03:24 PM
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By asearle in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2004, 12:15 PM
-
By GameManK in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 10:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA-RB4-12-MH1 DDR4 ECC RDIMM M393A8G40BB4-CWECO
$650.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$229.50

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99

SK hynix (4X 16GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-2400) Memory (HMA82GR7AFR8N-XN) Tested
$400.00

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99