-
Booting from harddisk
Hi.
I have an 3.3 Knoppix CD, which is (of course) bootable.
Now ... I need to run Knoppix from a computer (server), which doesn't have a CD drive. How can I use Knoppix on this computer? I thought there might be a possibility to transfer the data to an empty harddisk on that computer, but how can I boot from this one?
Many thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By JackRnl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2007, 07:18 AM
-
By chessweb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2006, 09:21 PM
-
By irsirius in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 06:17 PM
-
By theomega in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 05:12 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 06:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00