I tested the new version 4 on a DVD and love it. I am sure it is possible to install it as a stand alone OS on a hard drive, but have no clue where to start and find info about it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.
I tested the new version 4 on a DVD and love it. I am sure it is possible to install it as a stand alone OS on a hard drive, but have no clue where to start and find info about it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Brand New Genuine Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (Advanced Server) Version 3
$39.99
Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00