Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: knoppix toolbar

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3

    knoppix toolbar

    Hey people, I'm new to linux and knoppix. I have windows xp home. I've been interested in linux for some time now, but didn't want to create a dual boot system on the computer. Then I found the live cd and downloaded it and the checksum checker. Everything went great with no problems. I releived about that. Anyway, I've got a lot of questions but one in particular. Somehow I managed to hide the toolbar. How do you get it back? It seems that without it you can't do anything! Almost like it's locked up. I have to turn the computer off and then back on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    228
    Do you mean the horizontal bar at the bottom of the screen? It has a a small blue arrow symbol on each side. If you cllick on one, the bar will vanish to either the left or right hand side. To make it reappear, look for a small blue dot in one of the lower corners of the screen. Click on it, and the bar should become visible again.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3

    toolbar

    Thanks, yeah that's the bar I'm talking about. I'll try what you suggested and let you know.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3

    tool bar

    Yes, that did it. I appreciate it.

Similar Threads

  1. Newb: Lost my KDE toolbar
    By fopetesl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 10:08 AM
  2. Knoppix 5.1.0: KDE-Toolbar missing on Screen No. 2,3,4
    By robibob in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 08:24 PM
  3. Remaster :?: How to add app launcher to desktop or toolbar?
    By ProDJ Tech in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW picture

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW

$49.99



Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k picture

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k

$300.00



1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE picture

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE

$6299.00



1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare picture

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare

$1800.00



Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond picture

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond

$140.00



Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 picture

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110

$129.99



Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW picture

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW

$59.99



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs picture

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs

$14.99



Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010) picture

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)

$149.00