Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: knoppix toolbar

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3

    knoppix toolbar

    Hey people, I'm new to linux and knoppix. I have windows xp home. I've been interested in linux for some time now, but didn't want to create a dual boot system on the computer. Then I found the live cd and downloaded it and the checksum checker. Everything went great with no problems. I releived about that. Anyway, I've got a lot of questions but one in particular. Somehow I managed to hide the toolbar. How do you get it back? It seems that without it you can't do anything! Almost like it's locked up. I have to turn the computer off and then back on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    228
    Do you mean the horizontal bar at the bottom of the screen? It has a a small blue arrow symbol on each side. If you cllick on one, the bar will vanish to either the left or right hand side. To make it reappear, look for a small blue dot in one of the lower corners of the screen. Click on it, and the bar should become visible again.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3

    toolbar

    Thanks, yeah that's the bar I'm talking about. I'll try what you suggested and let you know.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3

    tool bar

    Yes, that did it. I appreciate it.

Similar Threads

  1. Newb: Lost my KDE toolbar
    By fopetesl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 10:08 AM
  2. Knoppix 5.1.0: KDE-Toolbar missing on Screen No. 2,3,4
    By robibob in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 08:24 PM
  3. Remaster :?: How to add app launcher to desktop or toolbar?
    By ProDJ Tech in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC

$49.99



2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive picture

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive

$59.99



128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service picture

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service

$39.99



USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$8.47



LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s picture

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s

$39.80



Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick picture

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick

$288.99



 150x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s picture

150x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s

$286.75



Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps picture

Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps

$240.00



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00