Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: knoppix toolbar

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3

    knoppix toolbar

    Hey people, I'm new to linux and knoppix. I have windows xp home. I've been interested in linux for some time now, but didn't want to create a dual boot system on the computer. Then I found the live cd and downloaded it and the checksum checker. Everything went great with no problems. I releived about that. Anyway, I've got a lot of questions but one in particular. Somehow I managed to hide the toolbar. How do you get it back? It seems that without it you can't do anything! Almost like it's locked up. I have to turn the computer off and then back on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    228
    Do you mean the horizontal bar at the bottom of the screen? It has a a small blue arrow symbol on each side. If you cllick on one, the bar will vanish to either the left or right hand side. To make it reappear, look for a small blue dot in one of the lower corners of the screen. Click on it, and the bar should become visible again.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3

    toolbar

    Thanks, yeah that's the bar I'm talking about. I'll try what you suggested and let you know.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3

    tool bar

    Yes, that did it. I appreciate it.

Similar Threads

  1. Newb: Lost my KDE toolbar
    By fopetesl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 10:08 AM
  2. Knoppix 5.1.0: KDE-Toolbar missing on Screen No. 2,3,4
    By robibob in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 08:24 PM
  3. Remaster :?: How to add app launcher to desktop or toolbar?
    By ProDJ Tech in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK picture

SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK

$99.99



16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS

$65.00



Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16) picture

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)

$64.99



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



Crucial Pro 128 gb ddr4 ram 3200 mhz - pulled from a working system 32x4 picture

Crucial Pro 128 gb ddr4 ram 3200 mhz - pulled from a working system 32x4

$1100.00



[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture

[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.

$299.99



Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM picture

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM

$2649.00



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00



CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO-  32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard picture

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard

$370.00



128 gb ddr4 ram 3200 mhz (32x4)-Sold after switching my motherboard picture

128 gb ddr4 ram 3200 mhz (32x4)-Sold after switching my motherboard

$1000.00