Where can I find the source code or source package for the sysvinit that ships with KNOPPIX?
Where can I find the source code or source package for the sysvinit that ships with KNOPPIX?
I'll answer this one myself - it's available from http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/sources/, but the lastOriginally Posted by forsberg
update of that repository seems to have been around 2004-09-01. There has been several KNOPPIX releases since then - where is the updated source code?

Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors
$299.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Quasar Information Processor
$39.00
Fujitsu Stylistic 3500 Tablet Computer Vintage Pen Powers On w/ Charger READ
$100.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vtg 370CPU Rev 370 FC-PGA converter board With ECS Motherboard + CPU Lot
$70.00