Hello to all.
Seems that I can't add or modify a network printer (HP 4050N) using KDE Printing Manager. If I try to add a printer, the "Add Printer Wizard" comes up. I then select "Network printer (TCP)", add the IP address and port, and choose the correct driver. When I try to go beyond this point, the program crashes (dies). I've tried it on a few different boxes, with a few different HP LaserJet printers, all with the same effect.
Also, Knoppix has automagically found a few printers on my network, but when I click on them to modify them, etc., the program crashes.
Just to be sure I didn't have a badly DL'd iso, I downloaded again from a different mirror; same problem. I never had this problem with earlier releases of Knoppix. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B 2U Rack Server POWER7 3.0GHz 32GB DDR3 No HDD
$429.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25
IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 16GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$409.99
IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 8GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$399.99
IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96