Hello to all.
Seems that I can't add or modify a network printer (HP 4050N) using KDE Printing Manager. If I try to add a printer, the "Add Printer Wizard" comes up. I then select "Network printer (TCP)", add the IP address and port, and choose the correct driver. When I try to go beyond this point, the program crashes (dies). I've tried it on a few different boxes, with a few different HP LaserJet printers, all with the same effect.
Also, Knoppix has automagically found a few printers on my network, but when I click on them to modify them, etc., the program crashes.
Just to be sure I didn't have a badly DL'd iso, I downloaded again from a different mirror; same problem. I never had this problem with earlier releases of Knoppix. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Atari Home Computer Software/Books/Manuals/Magazines Lot - Read desc for details
$95.00
Advanced Gravis Analog Controller Joystics For Tandy Computers complete in box
$90.98