Yeah, same here. The radeon driver seems to have problems with this chipset. You can use vesa, though: type "fb1024x768"at the boot prompt. And I have other good news, wireless works just fine. Enjoy.
Hi,
The live cd works fine, but my screen is very blurry and full of stripes. When I move my mouse the stripes dissapear under the hour glass etc. But this is not workable. Any idea ?
Why a live cd --> well it's a company laptop and I can't install anything on the hd. So I boot from the cd and use and external usb HD
tx
Yeah, same here. The radeon driver seems to have problems with this chipset. You can use vesa, though: type "fb1024x768"at the boot prompt. And I have other good news, wireless works just fine. Enjoy.
How do I enable the wireless part via the live cd ??? on my toshiba tecra S1....

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00
8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00