Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: [url]http://www.linuxtag.org/forum/[/url] offline ??

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1

    http://www.linuxtag.org/forum/ offline ??

    Can anybody tell me if http://www.linuxtag.org/forum/ is offline momentarily. I only get a broken link.

    Thanks a lot, jehu

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    The link in your post worked fine if you were looking for the english forum it has been removed.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9
    I haven't checked the German forum for a few days, but today I couldn't resolve the hostname www.linuxtag.org and thus wasn't able to connect. Does anybody have the IP by chance?

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Brack
    I haven't checked the German forum for a few days, but today I couldn't resolve the hostname www.linuxtag.org and thus wasn't able to connect. Does anybody have the IP by chance?
    Try 213.198.65.81.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
    Quote Originally Posted by Brack
    I haven't checked the German forum for a few days, but today I couldn't resolve the hostname www.linuxtag.org and thus wasn't able to connect. Does anybody have the IP by chance?
    Try 213.198.65.81.
    Many thanks! The site is still running, but some name servers seem to not know the host.
    Unfortunately the links in their forum contain the hostname *argh*

  6. #6
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Brack
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen
    Quote Originally Posted by Brack
    I haven't checked the German forum for a few days, but today I couldn't resolve the hostname www.linuxtag.org and thus wasn't able to connect. Does anybody have the IP by chance?
    Try 213.198.65.81.
    Many thanks! The site is still running, but some name servers seem to not know the host.
    Unfortunately the links in their forum contain the hostname *argh*
    Sounds like the your network is having some problems I can get to it just fine.

  7. #7
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Podunk, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    470
    I couldn't get to their site yesterday, but today I can.

    rock

Similar Threads

  1. Uing NG Klik client and .cmg offline
    By pau1knopp in forum Klik
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:35 PM
  2. Welcome LinuxTag "German" Forum users !
    By Cuddles in forum German Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:45 PM
  3. [url]http://www.knoppix.net/forum[/url]
    By A. Jorge Garcia in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-27-2003, 05:05 PM
  4. where to buy knoppix cd offline in San Francisco, USA
    By flailer in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 03:30 AM
  5. Note about the other forum on Linuxtag...
    By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2003, 12:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro picture

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro

$239.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro picture

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro

$319.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black

$313.00



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD

$219.99



Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 picture

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11

$374.99



Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black

$387.46



Lenovo IdeaPad 1 15AMN7 15.6

Lenovo IdeaPad 1 15AMN7 15.6" 8GB 512GB, ABYSS BLUE

$190.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 picture

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11

$229.99