The link in your post worked fine if you were looking for the english forum it has been removed.
Can anybody tell me if http://www.linuxtag.org/forum/ is offline momentarily. I only get a broken link.
Thanks a lot, jehu
The link in your post worked fine if you were looking for the english forum it has been removed.
I haven't checked the German forum for a few days, but today I couldn't resolve the hostname www.linuxtag.org and thus wasn't able to connect. Does anybody have the IP by chance?
Try 213.198.65.81.Originally Posted by Brack
Many thanks! The site is still running, but some name servers seem to not know the host.Originally Posted by Stephen
Unfortunately the links in their forum contain the hostname *argh*
Sounds like the your network is having some problems I can get to it just fine.Originally Posted by Brack
I couldn't get to their site yesterday, but today I can.
rock

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99