What error messages are you getting?
Who are you trying to mount the drive as?
Does the mount point /ls120 exist?
In short, we need more detail.
I have the knoppix 4.0 on DVD and my computer is amd 1ghz with 512 mo ram, 2 hd, 1 cdrom, 1 dvd/cd writer, 1 floppy and 1 internal ls120. When I run knoppix 4.0 dvd live, when it has finished loaded and installed, in a console I mount my ls120 with the command:
mount -t vfat /dev/hdg /mnt/ls120
and I have no problem reading a floppy or a 120mg disk. But when I install on my hard drive knoppix 4.0 I'm not able to mount the ls120. Is there anything I have to download or does the command "mount -t vfat /dev/hdg /mnt/ls120" changed for something else. I looked in the dmesg message and my ls120 appears as hdg.
Thank you
What error messages are you getting?
Who are you trying to mount the drive as?
Does the mount point /ls120 exist?
In short, we need more detail.

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73