I'm looking to see if it's possible to change the name of the Knoppix folder on the CD to something else. What I have is a multi-os DVD that contains multiple microsoft operating systems and currently Knoppix. I'm looking to add over Knoppix based Live CDs that I use but I need to find a way to allow Knoppix to boot from a different folder. Any thoughts on how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.
(Trying to include Knoppix and Elive)

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58