-
400 Malformed Request
Hello,
I'm a Portuguese user of Knoppix, currently with Knoppix 3.9 Live cd version.
I'm having a problem with klik installation. Every time I try to run it I get this:
*****
knoppix@0[knoppix]$ wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh
--15:24:12-- http://klik.atekon.de/client/install
=> `-'
Resolving klik.atekon.de... 134.169.172.48
Connecting to klik.atekon.de[134.169.172.48]:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 400 Malformed Request
15:24:13 ERROR 400: Malformed Request.
*****
I've also tried all this using root, but i got the same results.
I access the inet with a proxy server, maybe this is the problem, but i dunno how to solve it.
Thx in advance!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Probably it's the proxy indeed.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: 400 Malformed Request

Originally Posted by
shenron
I access the inet with a proxy server, maybe this is the problem, but i dunno how to solve it.
You will have to configure wget to use your proxy. You can do this by editing/creating your own .wgetrc file. You can copy /etc/wgetrc to .wgetrc in your home directory, and then edit the proxy section. See the man or info pages for wget for more.
Similar Threads
-
By BlueGirl in forum Klik
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-31-2005, 05:05 AM
-
By pterandon in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By CallACD in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:12 AM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 05:22 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” Core i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Touch
$379.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3x 15Q8X10 83N30010US 16GB 1TB SSD keybord Parts/Repair
$190.00

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99