-
LS-120 not recognize
I have the knoppix 4.0 on DVD and my computer is amd 1ghz with 512 mo ram, 2 hd, 1 cdrom, 1 dvd/cd writer, 1 floppy and 1 internal ls120. When I run knoppix 4.0 dvd live, when it has finished loaded and installed, in a console I mount my ls120 with the command:
mount -t vfat /dev/hdg /mnt/ls120
and I have no problem reading a floppy or a 120mg disk. But when I install on my hard drive knoppix 4.0 I'm not able to mount the ls120. Is there anything I have to download or does the command "mount -t vfat /dev/hdg /mnt/ls120" changed for something else. I looked in the dmesg message and my ls120 appears as hdg.
Thank you
-
Senior Member
registered user
What error messages are you getting?
Who are you trying to mount the drive as?
Does the mount point /ls120 exist?
In short, we need more detail.
Similar Threads
-
By Kakalak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:23 PM
-
By pbock in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 06:24 PM
-
By barna in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 04:46 PM
-
By tilleyrw in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2005, 03:54 PM
-
By rdaneel in forum Laptops
Replies: 12
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85

NEW vintage Compusa Computer Desktop Pc PIII 550 100mhz 64mb Windows 98se
$595.00