-
Senior Member
registered user
Sorry I can't help you with the hdinstall of KNOPPIX 3.9 as I haven't tried that yet.
However, I'm curious as to how you set-up your WirelessG since I just got 25 of these USB cards intalled in my classroom without any prior notice and I'm stuck on getting wireless up and running on the liveCD or hdinstall for that matter!
TIA,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By johnsanders in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-19-2009, 11:59 PM
-
By LinuxBlitz in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2006, 01:53 AM
-
By pranav in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2006, 06:17 PM
-
By Ric_Zero in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 05:12 AM
-
By funky in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-09-2004, 05:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95