Now that the 4.01 DVD is here but where is the 4.0 light ? I've been waiting for long to try it to see the improvement.
Now that the 4.01 DVD is here but where is the 4.0 light ? I've been waiting for long to try it to see the improvement.

Vintage Pokemon 1999 Official Nintendo Squirtle Mouse Pad New In Factory Wrap
$35.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage Motion Control AB Beehive Technologies ADB I/O Interface Apple Macintosh
$239.99
Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOS
$49.00
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Vintage Tandy Color Computer Print Master Software Manual & Floppy Disk Binder
$38.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59