Since only 0.1 has ever been released, no.Originally Posted by thehydra
No, it's completely different, only newer.Originally Posted by thehydra
Yes.Originally Posted by thehydra
Can I get Knoppix STD v3.2?
I just got v3.9, is that the same? (only newer)
Does the STD mean anything special.
Sorry for the noobness, I'm new to Linux, thanks.
Since only 0.1 has ever been released, no.Originally Posted by thehydra
No, it's completely different, only newer.Originally Posted by thehydra
Yes.Originally Posted by thehydra
Okay, let me ask this then...
Does v3.9 have the NT Password command option?
As far as I know, no. Perhaps you want to do a Google search on Knoppix STD to get an answer to your last previous question and to see what it is that you are talking about.Originally Posted by thehydra
Here is list of all the packages in 3.9 http://debian.ams.sunysb.edu/knoppix/packages.txt
I do not see a NT password command listed there. Perhaps the package goes by a different name.
Knoppix-STD & Knoppix http://knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html are two different CDs with separate maintainers & release schedules.
Helix is a good alternative to knoppix-std http://www.e-fense.com/helix/
std means security tools distribution.
Expecting him to click on the Google search link that I provided and read one of the STD links returned was expecting too much of him? Should we really not show people how to find the answers to simple questions themselves?Originally Posted by hateyouso

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99