-
Fabian,
Well I never tried it with the alsa-cheatcode (knoppix alsa). I did not know that they were avalible?
I will have to give it a re-try. I chalked the sound detection problem to a HP XP2200 incompatability with Knoppix.
I will give it a try this weekend. Is there a FAQ on what the cheatcode is?
Thanks for the help!
Paul
Similar Threads
-
By SouthernComfort in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 09:29 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 03:54 AM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 05:39 AM
-
By viggooo in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 03:51 PM
-
By ben- in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 02:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Storwize V5000E V5030E SAN Storage Control Enclosure Server w/ Dual 02PX517
$1249.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99