just download the linux version of firefox from mozilla.org.....or if you have knoppix installed to your hd, or some other sort of debian, apt-get install mozilla-firefox will get the latest for you
After installing Firefox on the Windows side of my dual boot system, I got to wondering how and if it would run in Linux.
I have Crossover Office installed so I was curious. I simply dragged the icon for it to my desktop.
Well, lo and behold, it runs perfectly!!! I had thought about installing the Linux version but I don't think I will now.
sakiZ
just download the linux version of firefox from mozilla.org.....or if you have knoppix installed to your hd, or some other sort of debian, apt-get install mozilla-firefox will get the latest for you
This sounds rather odd, but if it works, why change it. I'm just wondering if the Windows and Linux versions are so similar that they might work on different platforms or if it is unique to your system. I might have to take a look at that. I don't have Crossover Office installed, but it might be worth trying out.I had thought about installing the Linux version but I don't think I will now

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99