Hi I tried all tree ports on my toshiba, but it fails to detect my usb floppy..
I got my usb HD recognized. Which is ok. But I need my floopy so I can save the config of my live cd to it.....
Any idea
Hi I tried all tree ports on my toshiba, but it fails to detect my usb floppy..
I got my usb HD recognized. Which is ok. But I need my floopy so I can save the config of my live cd to it.....
Any idea
hi I now have in usbview my floppy listed, but it doesn't get mounted, the icon on the desktop is always there ( eve without floppy connected ) and when I click it, it says /mnt/floppy does not exists.. How can I manually mount my usb drive ?
BUS 004 Device 001 : ID 0000:0000
BUS 003 Device 002 : ID 0644:0000 Teac corp. Floppy --> this is the floppy
But how to mount it ?

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99