hi I now have in usbview my floppy listed, but it doesn't get mounted, the icon on the desktop is always there ( eve without floppy connected ) and when I click it, it says /mnt/floppy does not exists.. How can I manually mount my usb drive ?
Hi I tried all tree ports on my toshiba, but it fails to detect my usb floppy..
I got my usb HD recognized. Which is ok. But I need my floopy so I can save the config of my live cd to it.....
Any idea
hi I now have in usbview my floppy listed, but it doesn't get mounted, the icon on the desktop is always there ( eve without floppy connected ) and when I click it, it says /mnt/floppy does not exists.. How can I manually mount my usb drive ?
BUS 004 Device 001 : ID 0000:0000
BUS 003 Device 002 : ID 0644:0000 Teac corp. Floppy --> this is the floppy
But how to mount it ?

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67