I have a Viking card reader and i don't know how to mount it. Extreme Newbie
I booted from the CD with the max_scsi_luns=6 option and the card is seen
This is what i get if I check to see if it was registered
uhci_hcd 0000:00:07.3: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
hub 2-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
ohci_hcd: 2004 Nov 08 USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver (PCI)
ub: sizeof ub_scsi_cmd 64 ub_dev 2504
usb 1-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
usbcore: registered new driver ub
Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usb 2-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
usbcore: registered new driver usb-storage
USB Mass Storage support registered.
It is there how do I mount it?
Thanks,
Fr. Robert

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$41.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
2 x SanDisk Plus SDSSDA 2.5" 240GB Solid State Drive
$29.50
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00