-
Senior Member
registered user
For the web forum : a "my threads" link
Hi;
I have used the search feature to search on my user name to get a list of my threads.
Quite handy as it would take me a long time to find my information by pointing and clicking.
However, I have not been able to bookmark this search. I tried with the konqueror that came with kde3. I just got a blank search form instead of the results.
How about a "my threads" link that would generate a list of all threads a user started and/or contributed to.
This would be a powerful convenience.
Anyway, I think others might useful as well so I thought I would suggest it.
I think you guys are doing a great job.
Steve
Similar Threads
-
By tmp000 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 25
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:29 AM
-
By artikid in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 12:11 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99