-
Not going to bed and hanging around on the web as given me some more steps to get closer. I have now managed to compile it again and do not get this message anymore.
Currently I am stuck on a 'smp_processor_id' message. This because I should turn of the SMP. I have turned this of but now get the message the "2.6.11 preempt 386 gcc-3.3" and it should be "2.6.11 SMP preempt 386 gcc-3.3".
How do I make 'insmod' accept that "2.6.11 preempt 386 gcc-3.3" is the leading setup and I do not have a SMP and do not want SMP because with SMP acx111 drivers do NOT eat SMP.
Similar Threads
-
By chowdah45416 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-01-2010, 07:48 PM
-
By in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 17
Last Post: 10-23-2007, 03:53 AM
-
By Mook in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-24-2007, 03:46 AM
-
By warawara in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 03:56 PM
-
By Yorsh in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 07:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95