I was in the Digium forums trying to pickup information... it's been suggested to use the following commands to make asterisk automatically start at bootup.
CD zaptel
make clean
make install
make config
CD... asterisk
make clean
make install
make config
I was not successful in carrying out these commands and I received the following messages...
*** NO RULE TO MAKE TARGET "CLEAN" STOP
*** NO RULE TO MAKE TARGET "INSTALL" STOP
*** NO RULE TO MAKE TARGET "CONFIG" STOP
After using these commands, asterisk and modprobe should start automatically... The problem is getting these commands to work properly..... What am I doing wrong ?
--Tommy

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core Socket AM5 CPU 3.5+GHz L2 8MB L3 32MB
$275.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Dell OptiPlex 3070 SFF Desktop Intel Core i3 9th gen 8gb RAM 128gb NVMe win11pro
$79.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Dell Latitude 5420 14" - Core i5-1145G7 - 8GB - 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro - WARRANTY
$276.35
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99