-
Thanks Underscore... I'll try that when I get Asterisk setup...
So far I have Asterisk and KNOPPIX installed on a hard drive... The installation went smoothly. I also took your advice on how to remove the logon screen... The system boot directly into my desktop without any problems.
I noticed Asterisk doesn't start automatically when I re-boot and there are a few things I need to do before starting Asterisk. How can I setup KNOPPIX to start a few tasks at startup ? Here are a few examples :
modprobe zaptel
modprobe wcfxo
ztcfg -vvvv
asterisk -cd vvvvvv
These are the commands that need to be started and in this order... How can I execute these commands automatically on startup ?
--Tommy
Similar Threads
-
By venkat.jackie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2007, 01:10 PM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 08:58 AM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By frozt54 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00