I was in the Digium forums trying to pickup information... it's been suggested to use the following commands to make asterisk automatically start at bootup.
CD zaptel
make clean
make install
make config
CD... asterisk
make clean
make install
make config
I was not successful in carrying out these commands and I received the following messages...
*** NO RULE TO MAKE TARGET "CLEAN" STOP
*** NO RULE TO MAKE TARGET "INSTALL" STOP
*** NO RULE TO MAKE TARGET "CONFIG" STOP
After using these commands, asterisk and modprobe should start automatically... The problem is getting these commands to work properly..... What am I doing wrong ?
--Tommy

Vintage Apple Writer III Training Pak Manual UNTESTED
$89.99
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$309.00
Vintage 2000 MICROSOFT Intellimouse Explorer Optical Technology - Original Box
$59.99
Peripheral Vision VINTAGE EDUMATE LIGHT PEN Atati 800/400 & COMMODORE 64 Unteste
$79.90
Vintage Lot of 21 PC Computer PC CD-ROM Video Games Assorted Titles UNTESTED
$59.99
Vintage Intel i486 DX 33MHz CPU (A80486DX-33 / SX419) – Excellent Condition
$44.99
VTI KB-5161 Vintage Blue Alps Keyboard
$223.00
Vintage NEW Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard Win95 PS/2 black Ergonomic open box
$169.99
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
LOT 37pcs MIXED VINTAGE HP DOT MATRIX, SPIDER LEADS IC GOLD LEGS, ETC, UNTESTED,
$100.00