-
connecting linux to the internet using ICS on windows...
Need some help. I am running windows 2000 server with ICS. I am running knoppix 3.6 on a box. It finds the network fine. I can print to my printer on my xp box, I can read files on both boxes. I cannot connect to the internet through my windows 2000 server box with knoppix. I have DHCP running for assigning IP addresses. My windows 2000 box connects to the internet via modem. I have searched and searched and still cannot find anything to help me out.. I just want to be able to connect to the internet through my windows 2000 box with knoppix. Thanks....sorry if I sould frustrated...
Similar Threads
-
By kylexyyy in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:38 PM
-
By mmeric in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2006, 02:32 PM
-
By wikid009 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 01:30 PM
-
By P.Enguin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
-
By samboy in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72