The subject says it all. It hangs on my tulip-based network card and, quite frankly, I could care less about network access anyway. Is there any way to accomplish this?
The subject says it all. It hangs on my tulip-based network card and, quite frankly, I could care less about network access anyway. Is there any way to accomplish this?
Knoppix boots with a splash screen. At that splash screen you can enter codes which will force Knoppix to do certan things. Theses codes are known as Cheat Codes. The one you need is nodhcp, and you will boot the PC with:
knoppix nodhcp
Outstanding!Originally Posted by UnderScore
I missed that on the cheat code list. Then again, I was pretty frustrated at the time I read it.
Thanks!!

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99