-
Boot with Knoppix configuration file from HDD
Hello
I have Knoppix 3.9 nad I boot from the image file using GRUP form NTFS. I saved the configuration file on a USB drive, but I don't know how can I use that configuration file when I boot Knoppix. Each time I boot the system startd automatic without give me any option to load the configuration file.
So: I want to boot from HDD with the image file and the configuration file, it is possible?
Thank you in advance
Similar Threads
-
By ayanbsinha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2010, 12:07 PM
-
By aad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-25-2006, 07:55 PM
-
By TP Diffenbach in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 11:02 AM
-
By XavierGr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-24-2005, 09:59 AM
-
By Jack D Ripper in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 03:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00