-
Thanks, you hit it right on the nose, it was about captiveNTFS, and I read a few articles about it. The system was an NTFS file system.
So I guess I can't use knoppix 3.9 to write to an NTFS disk so I will check out the other two live cds and read more about "captiveNTFS".
Many thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Pyromaster114 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-08-2005, 03:25 PM
-
By cli168 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 07:07 AM
-
By shanghai in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-17-2004, 09:34 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 11:42 AM
-
By schwuuf in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S3P4000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$137.56

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5ββ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00