-
I only have 1 ethernet device (network card), I didn't know what to change, to just show 1.
I did take your cue and look into /etc/network/interfaces file, and this is what I have:
Code:
# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for ifup(8), ifdown(8)
# The loopback interface
# automatically added when upgrading
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback
Where else could I look to see about fixing this so I only have the 1 ethernet device?
Thanks for your help again UnderScore!
Jerry
Similar Threads
-
By Lucardus in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-30-2005, 04:10 PM
-
By e1000 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 06:31 AM
-
By chummers in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By qman_txun in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 08:22 AM
-
By mattsbr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 07:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$245.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99