-
Installing on XP machine
Hi
I am very new and not even installed yet. In fact I am just in the process of downloading version 4. When it finishes and I create a CD and I boot onto an XP machine for the first time does it walk you through with a GUI. From posts I have seen it seems like thre is a GUI.
Also when it loads does it partition the HD? I have a PC with a 40 Gig HD and it has 27 Gig free.
I want to be sure that the XP will not be deleted. I will backup anything of importance.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By TheVictim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2008, 11:49 PM
-
By tp671 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 11:27 PM
-
By ewangr in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:06 PM
-
By Kaldrenon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 12:44 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-11-2003, 12:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite *Cracked* 64GB Wi-Fi w/ Stylus
$50.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 Screen 128GB Storage and a Samsung KEY BOARD
$150.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77