-
Junior Member
registered user
Time problems
I intalled Knoppix on my harddrive and its great. I have a few problems though and maybe someone can help me out.
1. Everytime I turn on the computer and log on I have to set up the time and date. It's not being saved.
2. I can use the CD Player as root but if I try as knoppix user I get the message: CD ROM read or access error. Please make sure you have access permissions to: /dev/cdrom.
I've only been using Linux for 4 days so sorry if this are stupid questions.
Tovi
Similar Threads
-
By ccaaee in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 05:28 PM
-
By Marky in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 09:54 AM
-
By Ritchie in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 02:35 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 04:28 PM
-
By LordHarshmage in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00