-
Re-Mastering Knoppix v 3.9 Help
Hi,
I am a newbie at this..so trying my hand at remastering Knoppix 3.9.
My first question is I just read that odd numbered versions are for developers and are not stable. So, should I go for v 3.8 or is v 3.9 a good choice.
My second question is that I read articles relating to Re-mastering knoppix on this site, but they are for previous versions of knoppix. I couldnt get my system to boot from an emulated version of the CD on my hard disk. So, I tried the command, knoppix -installer and I configured my installation as the third option (Knoppix System like from CD). Is this the same as trying to emaulate a knoppix CD to hard drive.
I got my knoppix installed with the help knoppix - installer. I was just wondering, can I customize this knoppix, I mean remove softwares and add regional lang support ..and then burn it out as a live CD. Is this possible.
Similar Threads
-
By willbrown in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-18-2008, 05:38 PM
-
By jdenisgiguere in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 03:47 AM
-
By Raj in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 01:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99