Hello, all
I am hanging arround tonight and found this:
http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue85/sipos.html
I think it a nice resource to who want to make a multi-boot CD.
I am not try this yet, but I will.
If you've done this successfuly, please let me know.
Thanks.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99
Intel Core Ultra 9 CPU 285K 24 cores (8 P-cores + 16 E-cores) up to 5.7 Ghz
$475.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core [email protected] GHz SRMBM Socket FCLGA1700 Processor
$159.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i5-11500 SRKNY LGA1200 2.7GHz Six Core Processor 11th Gen PCIe 4.0
$85.00