It has been removed from recent versions. From many problems reports, it seems to me like it never was highly reliable.
Does Knoppix have this program? And if so where can I find it?
It has been removed from recent versions. From many problems reports, it seems to me like it never was highly reliable.
Did you search the forums? If you search the forums for either 'captive' or 'captive-ntfs' or 'captiventfs', you will find the info you are looking for.
anyone I can get it on my current version?
It doesn't work right and will likely destroy your partition, but you still want it?Originally Posted by zawi
I guess not I didn't know how bad it actually was

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Intel XMP 2.0 DIMM 288p
$140.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99
CORSAIR Dominator DDR3 CMP8GX3M2A 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
$21.04
Team Group Team Elite DDR3-1600 DIMM 16GB (2x8GB) 240-Pin Desktop RAM
$35.00