It has been removed from recent versions. From many problems reports, it seems to me like it never was highly reliable.
Does Knoppix have this program? And if so where can I find it?
It has been removed from recent versions. From many problems reports, it seems to me like it never was highly reliable.
Did you search the forums? If you search the forums for either 'captive' or 'captive-ntfs' or 'captiventfs', you will find the info you are looking for.
anyone I can get it on my current version?
It doesn't work right and will likely destroy your partition, but you still want it?Originally Posted by zawi
I guess not I didn't know how bad it actually was

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$34.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$139.99
Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$325.10
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99