-
About the partition created by QTPARTED
I created a linux partition on my HDD with QTPARTED, and formated it to be xfs or ext2/ext3, but it seems the knoppix can not find this new partition.
I can see it with fdisk -l, it is /dev/hda4, and there is a "hda4" under /mnt, but when I try to mount it, it says there is no link in fstab file.
Can anyone help me out of this? Thanks a lot.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Have you rebooted? Most of the time you will need to reboot because so the system will regonize the changes to the partition table.
-
I fixed it
Thanks underscore, yes I rebooted it, but the system still can not find it, and now I revised the fstab by hand, it works. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 21
Last Post: 10-12-2006, 11:31 PM
-
By bighero in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2005, 11:44 AM
-
By eadz in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 12
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 11:34 AM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 04:56 PM
-
By Alan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 12:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B 2U Rack Server POWER7 3.0GHz 32GB DDR3 No HDD
$429.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99