Have you rebooted? Most of the time you will need to reboot because so the system will regonize the changes to the partition table.
I created a linux partition on my HDD with QTPARTED, and formated it to be xfs or ext2/ext3, but it seems the knoppix can not find this new partition.
I can see it with fdisk -l, it is /dev/hda4, and there is a "hda4" under /mnt, but when I try to mount it, it says there is no link in fstab file.
Can anyone help me out of this? Thanks a lot.
Have you rebooted? Most of the time you will need to reboot because so the system will regonize the changes to the partition table.
Thanks underscore, yes I rebooted it, but the system still can not find it, and now I revised the fstab by hand, it works. Thanks.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
New Dell PowerEdge Server R360 Xeon E-2488 3.2G 16GB RAM 4X800GB SSD 6x600GB SAS
$3890.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99