-
About the partition created by QTPARTED
I created a linux partition on my HDD with QTPARTED, and formated it to be xfs or ext2/ext3, but it seems the knoppix can not find this new partition.
I can see it with fdisk -l, it is /dev/hda4, and there is a "hda4" under /mnt, but when I try to mount it, it says there is no link in fstab file.
Can anyone help me out of this? Thanks a lot.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Have you rebooted? Most of the time you will need to reboot because so the system will regonize the changes to the partition table.
-
I fixed it
Thanks underscore, yes I rebooted it, but the system still can not find it, and now I revised the fstab by hand, it works. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 21
Last Post: 10-12-2006, 11:31 PM
-
By bighero in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2005, 11:44 AM
-
By eadz in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 12
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 11:34 AM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 04:56 PM
-
By Alan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 12:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V RDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N-VK
$299.99

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Samsung 16GB PC4-2400T 1Rx4 DDR4 ECC Server Memory RAM M393A2K40BB1-CRC0Q
$79.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95

ASRock Z890 Nova WiFi LGA 1851 Intel Z890 ATX Motherboard
$184.99