-
Knoppix - boot straight to command line?
Hi there, I am not new to linux, but relatively new to Knoppix in specific.
I am currently remastering knoppix-std specifically for the computers on my home network, and I want to make it so that when I put the cd in the drive and boot it, that I am taken directly to the command line, skipping the cheat codes and "boot:" prompt. I assume this is possible, I just dont know where to look... can anyone help me with this?
Similar Threads
-
By gizero in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-01-2006, 02:19 AM
-
By TyIsOwned in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 02:18 PM
-
By teccim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By ExtremeHobo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 12:23 AM
-
By snake001 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 11:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Apple MacBook Air 13in Gold M1 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 8-Core GPU Webcam
$139.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00