The boot prompt is coming from Syslinux, so start there.
Hi there, I am not new to linux, but relatively new to Knoppix in specific.
I am currently remastering knoppix-std specifically for the computers on my home network, and I want to make it so that when I put the cd in the drive and boot it, that I am taken directly to the command line, skipping the cheat codes and "boot:" prompt. I assume this is possible, I just dont know where to look... can anyone help me with this?
The boot prompt is coming from Syslinux, so start there.

Intel C8102A-4 Vintage Ceramic ICs - Lot of 4 - SOLDER PULLS
$175.00
RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99
Vintage Retro Handheld Computer 386SX 16MB RAM with 2-Hour Battery and USB Port
$412.91
Vintage THE HOME MANAGER Atari 400,800/XL/XE on Disk NEW IN SEALED BOX
$850.00
Vintage Exponent 11 Drawer Modular Media Storage Cabinet 3.5 5.25 Floppy PC Disk
$250.00
RARE ISA Video Card, S3 P86C928, 2MB (Diamond Stealth Pro) Vintage, Working
$179.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
ISA Video Card, Tseng Labs ET4000AX, 1MB (8931 REV B) Vintage, Working
$74.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 80MB SCSI 2.5" Hard Drive IBM WDS-280 PowerBook 1992
$65.00
Amstrad PPC640 Vintage Laptop with LCD Display and Accessories
$280.28