-
Knoppix - boot straight to command line?
Hi there, I am not new to linux, but relatively new to Knoppix in specific.
I am currently remastering knoppix-std specifically for the computers on my home network, and I want to make it so that when I put the cd in the drive and boot it, that I am taken directly to the command line, skipping the cheat codes and "boot:" prompt. I assume this is possible, I just dont know where to look... can anyone help me with this?
Similar Threads
-
By gizero in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-01-2006, 02:19 AM
-
By TyIsOwned in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 02:18 PM
-
By teccim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By ExtremeHobo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 12:23 AM
-
By snake001 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 11:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Corsair 760T, ASUS X99a-ii, i7-6800k, 16GB RAM, 1080GPU, 256GB SSD #21
$300.00

Intel Xeon X5690 3.46GHz 6.4GT/s 12MB 6-core 1333MHz SLBVX processor
$28.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00