-
How to run Command automatically in Terminal
Hi... I'm newbie in Linux.
I'm using knoppix 3.7. I want to run some command Automatically After my computer reboot.
This what I want my computer Automatic do...
After reboot..
I want My computer Automatic open the Terminal Shell....
Then auto run some command inside...
For example:
okie@home> su
password : xxxxxxx
root@home> ./command 1
And then... in another Tab Terminal Shell.. run another command after run the first command in First Terminal Shell.
IS POSSIBLE to make this work in knoppix 3.7 ??????
Please HELP....
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By GCMartin in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 05:57 PM
-
By elax in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 08:14 AM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By ActionMan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 11:45 PM
-
By bkw1a in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 03:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50