-
Help on Screen Resolution DVD needed
Hey guys!
I finished downloading and burning 4.0
and I must confess, awesome..
Only 1! thing, my screen resolution is @$%#, I didn't had that problem with Knoppix 3.7
Now I installed Knoppix to the HD, and still have the problem,
and I can't change it with the settings,
How can I change it to at least 1024?
thx P
Similar Threads
-
By kallumama in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-06-2005, 04:37 PM
-
By Darcian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:02 AM
-
By c01100011 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 12:48 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2004, 03:05 PM
-
By kwiat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 06:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage RARE Gigabyte GA-5AA Socket 7 Motherboard AMD K6-2 400mhz BOOTS TO BIOS
$224.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Kensington Orbit 64226 Ergonomic Trackball Mouse HTB 164 Tested Working
$23.75

Vintage Mac System 7 Personal Upgrade Kit Apple Software 3.5” Floppy
$29.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99