you can get updates
you can use apt-get to also update programs... hopefully this help...Code:apt-get update apt-get install Kdevelop![]()
a few of the Kdevelop programs that were included on the disk don't work.... mainly just the compilers for C++, ruby, and the Kdevelop scripting program....
what can I do to fix it?
I'm running Knoppix v3.9 off of my hard drive....
thx for any help....
you can get updates
you can use apt-get to also update programs... hopefully this help...Code:apt-get update apt-get install Kdevelop![]()
thx... to both...
so I run it from the terminal and when I close the terminal it exits as well..... is there anyway for me to stop that? I don't like having a cluttered desktop... even though there are a number of desktops I don't like having too many things running at once....

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90