-
Knoppix-STD - only comes with german keyboard? (german.kbd)
Hi again all, I am remastering knoppix-std and currently am editing the boot image. when I mount the boot image for editing, I see there is only german.kbd and no other .kbd file. I have done a search on my system, but us.kbd or anything similar cannot be found. Can someone either post/send me us.kbd or equiv, or tell me where I can get it?
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By joeymac in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-07-2007, 09:27 PM
-
By Josh83 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 01:00 PM
-
By majo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 01:32 PM
-
By CSY in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 08:10 PM
-
By GREGC in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Yealink MP58 Cordless VoIP Conference Phone Bluetooth Handset Microsoft Teams
$95.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99